Teaching with iPads
Want your iPad classroom to run smoothly? Vision ME makes managing your iPad classroom easier than ever
iPads made simple for teachers
Today’s teachers are facing unprecedented challenges and opportunities – when it comes to teaching with iPads. As schools and districts continue to adopt these devices at exponential rates, it’s critical to have the right teacher apps for iPad to manage classroom workflow, maximize your instructional time, improve learning outcomes, and integrate new technology into the classroom without wasting time (and losing your sanity). Luckily there’s Vision ME, your new BFF.
Share screens with iPads
Share your screen with student iPads, giving every student a front-row seat to the lesson.
Chat on iPads
Chat with the entire class or just one student, so you can provide the right support at the right time.
Teaching with iPads made easy
This is just a snapshot of why Vision ME is among the best apps for teachers on iPads. Here are some more things teachers can do with Vision ME in the iPad classroom:
- Give every student a front-row seat to your lesson or demonstration.
- Encourage participation by showcasing student work to the entire class, iPad to iPad.
- Go paperless and make your classroom more efficient with file sharing tools.
- Focus student attention and minimize distractions by limiting internet access.
- Flip the classroom - post lesson materials online so students can access them anywhere.
- Assess student learning with online tests and quizzes.