The iPad App for the Paperless Classroom
Vision ME helps you optimize iPad classroom workflow with features that
make it easy to distribute and collect files from students.
Making classroom workflow efficient
Have you traded the inbox stacked with paper on your desk for an email inbox that's overflowing with student assignments? Going paperless is great - but not if it means an inefficient document management system that chews up valuable class time and makes more work for the teacher.
Popular file sharing systems like Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and Dropbox take you part of the way - but for optimal workflow in a paperless classroom you want a solution that lets you distribute files directly to student iPads and collect work from the whole class with ease. That's why Vision ME includes file sharing features built on top of preferred platforms like Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox and iCloud to make your classroom flow smoothly.
How it works:
Sending files to students
Collecting files from students
Why Vision ME is more efficient
Twelve reasons that workflow in the paperless classroom is more efficient with Vision ME than with Google Drive or Dropbox alone:
The essential iPad app for the paperless classroom
Like the document sharing features in Vision ME? There's more.
The Vision ME iPad app includes many more workflow tools for the paperless classroom. Use it to:
- Present lessons directly on student iPad screens.
- Showcase student work to the entire class electronically.
- Chat with students or send a message to the whole class.
- Get your students attention or limit internet access.
- Post lesson materials online - no paper required!
- Assess student learning with online tests and quizzes
- Bonus - tests are automatically scored - no taking home stacks of paper to grade!