HIPAA Compliant Remote
Secure and Reliable HIPAA Compliant Remote Access
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, or HIPAA, made the entire health care system more efficient by encouraging professionals to use secure, encrypted methods for working with medical information.
Netop offers HIPAA-compliant remote access software for healthcare providers that can meet or exceed HIPAA VPN requirements. Companies that are looking for remote access software for healthcare can improve their healthcare IT services with Netop Remote Control.
IT support made simple with
HIPAA remote access
The technical security safeguards associated with HIPAA-compliant remote access are rigorous:
- Assign each user a unique ID and log them out automatically
- Verify ID multiple times before allowing login
- Record all user activity having to do with protected information
- Protect records from being modified without your knowledge
- Encrypt data during transmission
HIPAA is the first step in protecting your patients’ confidentiality – an absolutely critical first step. In the effort to become HIPAA compliant, remote access is one of the most important keys.
Secure Confidentiality with HIPAA-compliant remote access
Netop Remote Control provides the tools to navigate the toughest healthcare IT requirements and achieve HIPAA-compliant remote access, so you can safeguard your records and patient privacy.
- Bulletproof data encryption: Encrypt protected information with key lengths up to 256 bits, and conform to best-practice standards (AES, HMAC, and SHA) and in accordance with HIPAA VPN requirements for data transmission, integrity verification and key exchange.
- Two-factor authentication: Assign each user a unique ID, authenticate identity multiple times before login success, log users out automatically, and render passwords unreadable during storage.
- Granular access rights: Define security roles for hundreds to thousands of users, so every member of your staff and each external consultant in your system has strict “need to know” access.
- Comprehensive audit trail: Record who did what, when, on which system, every time, so your records are complete, and no unauthorized activity can take place without your knowledge.
Do More with Less
Find out how Netop’s HIPAA-compliant remote access software can protect your healthcare network. Learn more about Netop’s remote access software for healthcare.