Remote Access Software for Building Automation
Gain secure and centralized access to any remote device
Building automation systems (BAS) play an important role in improving operational efficiencies, ensuring facilities perform at peak levels and providing a safe environment for occupants. Increasingly though, cyber attacks are threatening network integrity, public safety and, in some cases, national security.
How to meet your building automation support challenges
- Protect devices that fall outside the scope of traditional remote access solutions
- Create security zones to protect groups of devices and systems minimizing from cyber threats
- Restrict access and permissions rights to authorized staff, external vendors and consultants
- Implement additional security measures on a network without physical changes to the existing BAS
- Deploy secure access within existing buildings, new construction, single facility or multi-facility environments
- Perform audits by recording user access, timestamps and actions taken.
Managing, controlling, tracking and monitoring mechanical, electrical, and lighting, as well as heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) equipment is vital to performance of any building or facility. Netop secures and centralizes access to these systems, thereby enabling organizations can significantly reduce malicious attacks and tampering with these systems.
Monitor and troubleshoot from anywhere with Netop Remote Control
Netop Remote Control provides fast, secure, reliable access to any device within your IT environment, letting you monitor, troubleshoot and control computers and devices from almost any location. The result? Encrypted connections. Authorized access. Reduced liability. Netop is a cost-effective way to protect building automation systems and data.
Be equipped. Netop gives your personnel the tools they need to resolve the problems they face: screen-sharing, remote mouse and keyboard control, file transfer, scripting, more.
Be secure. The right remote solution will offer industry-compliant encryption, multi-factor authentication, session logging and granular, client-defined access rights – so you can safeguard security, ensure compliance and avoid needless risk.
Be productive. Manage thousands of devices from an intuitive interface. When an unattended system goes down or needs to be serviced, respond immediately and get back up to speed, faster.
Be everywhere. Take control of all your devices and support them wherever they are located. Do so securely across heterogeneous networks, without configuring firewalls, proxies or routers, and without relying on third-party servers.
Request your demo to learn more about Netop's secure remote access software.