Webinars & Events
Want to see Vision in person? Visit our us at the following shows.
Can't make the show? Tune in to one of our free webinars.
Vision Live Webinars
Introduction to the core features of Vision
This introduction of Vision is recommended for current users interested in refreshing their knowledge and prospective users who want to learn the basics:
- Present lesson materials directly on student monitors
- Prevent distractions and increase attention
- Monitor and supervise all student screens from the teacher’s station
- Assist or help individual students remotely
- Launch programs on all student devices with just a few clicks
- Annotate live presentations with on screen presentation tools
- Targeted use and control of the Internet in class and during lessons
- Distribute files or assignments to student computers
After your request has been approved, you'll receive instructions for joining the meeting. If you already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again.
|ISTE||San Antonio, TX||Jun 26-29||2818|
|EdTechTeam Colorado Springs Summit||Colorado Springs, CO||Jul 17-18||N/A|
|SC EdTech Conference||Myrtle Beach, SC||Oct 25-27||404|
|GaETC||Atlanta, GA||Nov 8-10||709|
|CETPA||Pasadena, CA||Nov 14-17||609|
|ACTE||Nashville, TN||Dec 6-9||TBD|