General Data Protection Regulation
Make a data request under GDPR.
Are you looking to learn how to help your organization comply with GDPR? Check out Netop Remote Control.
Here you can send us an email if you want Netop to:
- supply you with a copy of any personal data we hold about you (Right to access information)
- delete personal data we hold about you (Right to be forgotten)
- correct personal data we hold about you (Right to rectification)
- restrict processing your data (Right to restriction on data processing)
You are currently entitled to receive this information under the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and will continue to be under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
Click on one of the links below to generate a mail that you can send to us.
When we receive the email, we will verify your identify by sending a confirmation email to the email address associated with your personal data – or – if that email address does not exist or is not responding a colleague’s email address.
Guideline for the email:
1. Supply the email address that is associated with your personal data (the registered mail)
2. If this email address does not exist, supply the email address of a colleague who can confirm your identity
3. Fill in the required information (after the colons: “:”)
If we don’t have information to be able to know that you are who you claim to be, we reserve the right to refuse to grant your request.
While in most cases we will be happy to provide you with copies of the information you request, we nevertheless reserve the right, not to provide you with copies of information requested if to do so would take “disproportionate effort”, or in accordance with Article 12 of the GDPR to charge a fee or refuse the request if it is considered to be “manifestly unfounded or excessive”. However we will make every effort to provide you with a satisfactory form of access or summary of information if suitable.