Why Vision for Chromebooks?
- Monitor and redirect student use of technology
- Maximize instructional time
- Improve focus and comprehension
For IT Staff
- Spend less time on teacher support
- Improve teacher and student use of technology
- Integration with Google Classroom or Clever makes setup simple
- Support effective instruction in 1:1 classrooms
- Ensure student safety
- Promote integration of technology into curriculum
Vision for Chromebooks is sold as a software as a service solution, with an annual subscription based on the number of users (teachers and students). Subscriptions start at USD $4.80 per user for 10 to 99 users. For larger orders, save with volume discounts and multi-year options. Request a quote to see how much you can save.
A valid GAFE domain and either Google Classroom or Clever are required to use Vision for Chromebooks.