Why Vision for Chromebooks?
- Monitor and redirect student use of technology
- Maximize instructional time
- Improve focus and comprehension
For IT Staff
- Spend less time on teacher support
- Improve teacher and student use of technology
- Integration with Google Classroom or Clever makes setup simple
- Support effective instruction in 1:1 classrooms
- Ensure student safety
- Promote integration of technology into curriculum
Vision for Chromebooks is sold as a software as a service solution, with an annual subscription based on the number of users (teachers and students). Sample pricing is shown below.. For larger orders, request a quote to see how much you can save with volume discounts and multi-year options.
A valid GAFE domain and either Google Classroom or Clever are required to use Vision for Chromebooks.
|Number of users Number of users||Annual price per user Annual price per user||
|10 - 99||$4.80||Request a Quote|
|100 - 249||$4.60||Request a Quote|
|250 - 50,000||Request a quote||Contact|
Where to buy
Netop's extensive worldwide network of qualified education resellers and distribution partners offer you the option of purchasing Vision for Chromebooks locally, from a vendor you trust. In many cases these experienced resellers have contracts or relationships with schools that simplify the purchase process and may result in better volume pricing. Some resellers also have experience integrating Netop software with other solutions, or offer additional services such as training.
Find a reseller near you