Why Vision for Chromebooks?
- Manage Chromebooks in the classroom with ease
- Maximize instructional time
- Improve student focus and comprehension
For IT Staff
- Spend less time on teacher support
- Improve teacher and student use of Chromebooks devices
- Integrate with Google Classroom or Clever for super simple setup
- Support effective instruction in 1:1 classrooms
- Ensure student safety
- Promote integration of technology into curriculum
Manage Chromebooks in the Classroom with Ease
Vision for Chromebooks classroom management software allows teachers to monitor Chromebook activity. It provides visibility into all student activities as well as allows teachers to share their screen, lock student screens and keyboards, and block websites - all with the click of a button. With Vision, you are able to manage Chromebooks in the classroom and easily regain your students' attention when needed.
Vision for Chromebooks is sold as a software as a service solution, with an annual subscription based on the number of users (teachers and students). Subscriptions start at USD $4.80 per user for 10 to 99 users. For larger orders, request a quote to see how much you can save with volume discounts and multi-year options.
A valid GAFE domain and either Google Classroom or Clever are required to use Vision for Chromebooks.