We're a hard-working team of sales, marketing and tech pros with offices around the world. From our headquarters in Denmark to our North American base in Northwest Portland (yes, this is the view from our office) to our development hub in Bucharest, our team is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations while enjoying the work we do.
See details on open positions and how to apply below.
Netop, an international leader in classroom management software, has an immediate opening for a Territory Account Executive.
As the Territory Account Executive, you will sell classroom management software to K-12 schools and districts in select U.S. states. Our software enables teachers to manage and modify student behavior on computers in 1:1 or computer lab settings. You will develop new business opportunities, as well as follow up on current leads in a timely manner. You’ll collaborate with a global sales, marketing, product, and support team.
We are looking for:
· Experience as a sales rep or account manager with experience selling to U.S. K-12 schools and districts.
· Understanding about how to manage, nurture, and prospect customer relationships largely through phone and email, with occasional travel to tradeshows or events.
· You are comfortable managing all aspects of a sale from developing the opportunity through closing the order in our CRM system.
· Drive and focus: you will help build and execute a strategy for acquiring new district customers. At the same time, you are collaborative and work well with others.
· Enthusiasm, as you will have 8-12 online demonstrations or sales meetings per week, with occasional onsite meetings as required
· Good telephone skills with up to 30 phone contacts per day
· Provide market feed-back, competitive information, product development input, etc., to Netop management
· Prepare sales forecasts, reports and make recommendations to move accounts to a close
Desired skills and experience:
· Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience
· Track record of creating and closing business
· Proven ability to create and nurture sales opportunities through phone and email
· Results-oriented and ambitious
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Organized, dependable and motivated
· Experience selling education technology preferred
What we offer:
· An experienced and enthusiastic sales and marketing team in an established and stable company
· Competitive salary, excellent benefits and beautiful views every day from our Old Town Portland office overlooking the Willamette
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.