We're a hard-working team of sales, marketing and tech pros with offices around the world. From our headquarters in Denmark to our North American base in Northwest Portland (yes, this is the view from our office) to our development hub in Bucharest, our team is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations while enjoying the work we do.
See details on open positions and how to apply below.
Netop develops market leading software solutions that connect people with computers and smart devices, using remote access, screen-sharing and video chat technologies. Millions of users count on Netop to make 100 million swift, secure and seamless connections every day.
In education, Netop software connects more than 6 million teachers and students, helping schools around the world transform education and improve learning outcomes with tools that make teaching with technology easier and more effective.
Seeking an experienced Professional that can lead our Education Business Unit upon our established success with the goal of broadening client base and growing revenue aggressively.
The VP will be responsible for directing and overseeing the global organization to ensure sales and profitability goals are achieved. Initiates, directs and controls new sales initiatives to capitalize on marketing activities. Focuses on acquisition, retention, and profitability of customers, and oversees all sales and marketing objectives, policies, and programs associated with the company's products, programs, and/or services throughout the organization. The VP ensures that the product development team is on track with timely deliveries that are aligned with market trends, market value and the unique selling point of the solution.
The position is an independent role with full P/L responsibility reporting to the CEO. VP will function as a member of the International Senior Management team.
VP will have the following direct reports:
- Sales Directors in the US and EMEA
- Marketing Director
- Channel & OEM Director
- Product Director
- Development Director
Responsibilities & Essential Job Functions:
- Expand business by proactively developing & implementing product, sales and marketing strategies to build new customer relationships
- Identify and prioritize new customer sales opportunities, based on the company's strategic plans and objectives
- Manage, develop and coach Sales Team and hold them accountable to meet specific objectives
- Identify the necessary information to establish the business requirements, define the product the product strategy with your key stakeholders, go-to-market channels, competitive analysis, forecast budgets, and determine the profitability of each revenue streams
- Lead the Sales Team Leaders in the direct, channel and OEM channels.
- Ensure the successful on-boarding of new sales channels and OEM partners
- Travel as required to coach, mentor and drive the performance of the Education teams
- Portray leadership by demonstrating confidence in self and others, effectively influence actions and opinions of others, accepts feedback from others, and give appropriate recognition to others
- Working knowledge of Education sector is a primary requirement
- Experience in building and executing strategic software product plans
- Significant experience with inside sales operations in the US
- Experience with global sales operations
- Experience with global channel sales operations
- Existing network of Education district-level clients in the US
- Existing working relationship with major IT companies.
- 8+ years of progressive business development experience within the IT B2B market
- Demonstrated success building and leading sales teams
- A strong executive presence and high level of confidence
- A hungry individual with an innate sense of entrepreneurship and desire to independently solve business challenges with customized solutions
- Able to build relationships with all levels within an organization and drive change
- Demonstrated experience as a revenue generator - prior commissioned sales experience required
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices and the ability to coach others on them
- Ability to use metrics to understand your performance as it relates to the business
- A Master’s Degree is desired, while a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Science is required.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Territory Account Manager will sell classroom management software to K-12 schools and districts in select U.S. states. You will develop new business opportunities, as well as follow up on current leads in a timely manner. You’ll collaborate with a global sales, marketing, product, and support team.