We're a hard-working team of sales, marketing and tech pros with offices around the world. From our headquarters in Denmark to our North American base in Northwest Portland (yes, this is the view from our office) to our development hub in Bucharest, our team is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations while enjoying the work we do.
See details on open positions and how to apply below.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator – Downtown Portland
We’re Netop, a Danish software company and a global leader in secure remote access solutions. Downtown Portland is home to our North American headquarters and our talented team of marketing and sales pros. We are seeking a well-rounded creative person to join Netop as a Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator.
In this role, you’ll be our in-house designer working from our office in Portland, Oregon. You will create and implement various forms of multimedia and multi-platform campaigns to generate leads for the sales team (this will include writing and editing copy).
Your ability to design across different media, combined with an aptitude for writing engaging content will make you an interesting candidate to us. You should be highly adaptable and open to collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team on different types of projects; including some pretty nerdy and technical subjects.
What you’d do:
- Create relevant and valuable collateral for business-to-business consumption
- Contribute to design and written content (you will receive support from our marketing team for the writing, but you will be the primary designer).
- Develop and distribute multimedia content such as simple webpages, display ads, social media graphics, interactive PDFs, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Use campaign performance analytics and leverage knowledge of sales and support teams to ensure your contributions meet established goals
- Contribute to Netop’s customer-centric marketing strategy and the company as a whole. We’re a small team where you can make a big impact!
What we need:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a design or creative marketing role
- Highly skilled in graphic design
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM systems
- Familiarity with the web design process and basic HTML/CSS manipulation (our web developer will take care of the rest)
- A strong learner—we don’t expect you to be a secure remote access expert, but a curious mind ready to dive into technical details is a must
- A flexible thinker who can change hats swiftly to contribute across tasks, verticals and markets
- A collaborator with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with a cross-disciplinary team
What we’d like:
- Experience marketing business-to-business products
- Experience in the information technology vertical
- Experience in video creation/production or motion graphics/animation. The more skills you bring to the table, the more diverse your projects can be!
- Exposure to Google Analytics or similar web analytics suite experience
- Associates Degree or better
What we offer:
- A small, strong marketing team where your ideas are heard
- A stable, well-funded company looking to grow
- A diverse, international organization with colleagues and teammates working in the US and Europe
- Opportunities to work with numerous facets of digital marketing and industry-standard tools
- A casual environment in our Old Town Portland office overlooking the Willamette, stocked with fresh fruit and abundant beverage choices
- Amazing benefits and work/life balance
What you should do:
Interested candidates should send a portfolio showcasing your design work and writing experience, a resume, and a cover letter describing your qualifications to email@example.com. Please include “Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator – PDX” in your subject line. Submissions without samples/portfolios will not be considered.