We're a hard-working team of sales, marketing and tech pros with offices around the world. From our headquarters in Copenhagen to our North American base in Portland, to our development hub in Bucharest, our team is committed to exceeding our customers' expectations while enjoying the work we do.
See details on open positions and how to apply below.
For more than 30 years, Netop has created market-leading software solutions that connect computers, production technology, and smart devices. Used by half of the Fortune, Netop Remote Control is designed for remote access in complex environments where meeting stringent security standards is essential. Millions of users count on Netop to make 100 million swift, secure and seamless connections every day.
We are actively looking for a C++ Software Engineer, as part of Netop Remote Control.
You will have an active role not only in designing and implementing our next successful products but also the chance to contribute in improving the tooling, infrastructure and processes so that they best fit an evolutionary path.
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will:
- Use various development platforms (Mac, Windows), as we're building cross platform software
- Push and pull your code in Git
- Compile it with a C++ 14 compiler (Microsoft Compiler from Visual Studio / GCC)
- Make sure your changes don't break the build done by Jenkins
- Work in an Agile environment
- Test the product on a virtual machines infrastructure, using VMware technologies
- Interact with various services running in AWS
What will your responsibilities be:
- Design, architect and build an application for the Windows / Mac platforms
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with team members in order to ensure that the project meets the required quality standards
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure integration
- Document code consistently throughout the development process
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Review and repair code
- Contribute and identify needed documentation (instructional and technical specification)
- Proactively work to improve processes/coding standards
- Version control: Git
- Continuous integration: Jenkins
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in C++ programming under Windows/Mac
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Knowledge of client-server applications principles
- Good knowledge of English
- Strong communication skills
- Good conceptual and analytical thinking, good capacity of synthesis
- Innovation and engagement
- Good time management
- Good overview of the activities
- Ability to cooperate and work productively in a team
- Ability to adapt and learn new things quickly
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Orientation to action and self-improvement
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
We will support you with:
- Medical subscription for you and your family so that you won’t have to worry about those sick days
- Transport discounts and flexible schedule for a better work-life balance
- Meal tickets to cover your lunch expenses
- Massages and fruits at the office (because we want you relaxed and healthy)
- All kinds of development programs to support your personal and professional growth (online and offline training, certifications, meetups, etc.)
- Lots of social events in which you will have fun and get to know your colleagues
If you are interested, please send us your resume at: email@example.com
We are actively looking for a Customer Success Analyst, as part of Academy Department, which focuses on onboarding, training and customer success activities for our clients.
This is a diverse role, as we’re looking for someone who is customer-focused to develop customer success activities that promote retention and loyalty, as well as to create user-friendly content that supports the customers’ use of our products.
As a Customer Success Analyst, you’ll obtain necessary content from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and then translate it into clear, concise, structured information. This means sometimes you will be documenting something yourself, sometimes you are editing something written by someone else, and other times you are fixing and reorganising existing collateral. All the time appreciating these assets are to ensure we drive adoption of our products and help our customer achieve their desired objectives.
You’ll also analyse and report across aspects of the customer journey, monitoring their use of the products, the feedback they give, as well as initiating new customer success activities. The aim is to ensure our customer realise the most value from our products, so that by delighting them, they recommend us to their friends and family.
- Establish self as trusted advisor to segments of our customer base who do not have a dedicated account manager
- Develop customer success activities that promote retention and loyalty
- Support the account management and renewals team to drive adoption and minimise churn
- Collect, analyse, and evaluate data to determine which attributes drive renewals Facilitate account growth and profitability by creating and sharing product collateral, as well as providing valuable insights to other team members e.g. health check data
- Forecast and track account metrics to help identify and realise adoption and upsell opportunities
- Analyse a variety of account health data to proactively identify risk areas across key customers or customer segments, and work cross-functionally to mitigate
- Support cross-functionally to ensure onboarding sticks and customers return
- Identify opportunities and implement strategies that use our customer data to automate and optimise our onboarding and retention processes
- Develop a robust suite of reporting/analytics that establish key performance metrics for customer experience
- Develop and produce self-service knowledge management assets such as Knowledge base articles and guides
- Create and maintain customer-facing assets
- Analyse and communicate data to show customer insights into how the products are adding value
- Aid in product design and development by feeding back customer observations
- Strong organisation, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated expertise in data analytics
- Familiarity with Power BI tools
- Experience in information design would be an advantage
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Good at comprehending problems, solutions and workflows
- Passion for service
- CSM experience from a SaaS environment would be an advantage, as too would experience using a CMS
If you are interested, please send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org.