If you have trouble finding answers to your questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Simply sign up by clicking on the trial button. No credit card is required. You will have access to the Netop Remote Control Portal and the ability to create up to four additional user accounts. You will also be able to download the Netop Remote Control Host – to install on target computers and devices – and the Netop Remote Control Guest – the desktop app for users who want full-featured remote control. We will check in with you to make sure you have the components you need to have a great trial.
What do I need to get started on a trial?
You will need to create a Portal account and download a Netop Remote Control Host on the computers and devices to which you wish to have remote access. You will also want to download and install the Netop Remote Control Guest – the desktop version – for full-featured remote control. You will be able to create up to four additional user accounts in the Portal.
If you have created a trial Netop Portal account and want to fully activate your account, click here.
- Remote support of laptops, workstations, servers, POS devices, embedded systems, and mobile devices
- Broad platform support, including Windows, Mac and Linux
- Fast screen transfer and full keyboard and mouse control
- A single support interface for both attended and unattended systems
- Help request notification
- Remotely monitor machines and devices
- Communicate with end users through chat
- Send and retrieve clipboard content
- Transfer files with two-way drag-and-drop, delta transfer and crash recovery
- Conduct collaborative remote control sessions with colleagues
- Use marker mode to create screen annotations
- Execute common Windows functions
- Lock the end user's keyboard and mouse
- Restrict applications and close displays for privacy
- Customize and share hotkeys
- Share screens with customers
- Notify end users of restart, log-off, lock and shutdown
- Redirect application ports through a secure tunnel to maintain compliance when managing GUI-less systems
- Manage system BIOS on computers with no active OS using Intel vPro support
- Manage system services, registry, processes and event logs
- Diagnose problems through a remote command prompt window
- Gather detailed information about hardware and software assets
- Store remote connections in a customized hierarchy
- Define a list of common applications, documents and web resources to be launched remotely
- Send messages to one or more users
- Create and save snapshots of the remote machine
- Automate programs and tasks
The Netop Remote Control Portal is a central hub for managing network access and providing remote support to networked devices. The Portal includes Netop's browser-based support console for lightweight, go-anywhere remote support and fast collaboration. Essentially, the Portal provides a new, web-based option for using Netop Remote Control. Access to the Portal is included during trials of Netop Remote Control and with the purchase of a Netop Remote Control license.
Absolutely. Netop OnDemand gives you short-term remote access to end users who don't have a Netop Remote Control host client installed on their machine.
End users download a small, self-executing program, which establishes a secure connection without needing to reconfigure firewalls. This initiates an individual, temporary web-based remote support session. Within seconds, a technician can access the device and see a real-time display of the user’s desktop. When the session ends, it ends. Netop OnDemand doesn’t leave a footprint; it deletes from the end user’s computer.
Our customers have extremely high security requirements. Netop Remote Control exceeds industry standards with: 256-bit AES encryption, centralized multi-factor authentication, integration with Directory Services, and complete logging with customizable audit trails and full session recordings. Netop also gives you granular control over all user permissions, closed user group license keys and lets you create access parameters for specific end users or devices.
Being compliant does not equal being secure. Your retail network security strategy should account for remote access by employees and vendors. Netop is built to enable remote access without compromising security or jeopardizing compliance. With multi-factor authentication, complete encryption and the ability to manage user rights to specific applications and devices, and support for the widest range of POS devices - including Toshiba 4690 systems - Netop is the preferred remote access solution for retailers.
Our Professional Services team helps customers improve efficiency, reduce risk and save implementation time for a quicker return on investment. Our expert consultants are with you every step of the way - either on-site or remotely - to ensure a smooth rollout of your Netop solution with minimal impact on your operations.
Netop Technical Support is available by phone or Live Guide online chat 08:00-24:00 CET / 2:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST.