Connect, Communicate, Click
Get real-time feedback from your class with a student clicker
A student clicker lets your class weigh in on any question
you ask them, silently and instantly, while you teach. For
example, let's say you want to move on, but you're not
sure if everyone's ready. You ask your students a quiz
question, everyone clicks in their answer, and right away,
QVR is the student clicker by Qwizdom, whose interactive classroom solutions are used by over 4,000 educational organizations worldwide. Recently, we partnered to add QVR to Netop Response, for a browser-based student clicker that runs on almost any web-enabled device, including iPads, iPhones, PCs and Macs.
If these devices are already in your classroom, that's all you need. Netop Response combines the technology that's already familiar to you, with the full-featured functionality that can revolutionize your classroom.
At a glance
Ask your students a question, take a poll, give a quiz - verbally, virtually or on paper. QVR grades, records and sends you their feedback in real time.
What can I do with it?
- Involve everyone: make teaching and learning more dynamic
- Assess students' comprehension mid-lesson, gauge opinion, address misconceptions
- Do less grading - the QVR student clicker automatically saves and scores it for you
- Choose from 11 different modes when asking a question (multiple choice, yes/no, sequencing, etc.)
- Let students set their own pace, moving onto new material as they're ready
- Provide instantaneous right or wrong feedback on their answers
See how technology influences today's students. Check out our infographic on the class of 2012.