Classroom Management Solutions for BYOD in Schools
Managing today's BYOD Classroom with Vision
Is your school adopting a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy for student mobile technology? These days, many students are already equipped with their own tablets, computers, cell phones and other smart devices. Instead of excluding these devices from the classroom, some schools are leveraging the technology investments that parents have made to help achieve one-to-one computing goals.
In BYOD schools, student technology is an integral part of the teaching and learning environment. Devices that were once banned as distractions are now being used every day in the classroom. This presents new challenges for teachers and administrators. How do you foster good learning outcomes in the modern classroom? And how do you find tools that will work with any mobile device?
Traditional classroom management tools won't cut it in the BYOD classroom. That's why Netop has introduced a new version of Vision and Vision Pro Classroom Management Software with browser-based screen sharing, so that teachers can demonstrate on ANY student device.
How does it work?
Teacher PC > Student Devices
With version 8 of Vision, you can:
- Demonstrate from the teacher's PC onto smart devices
- View the teacher's screen on any device with a browser
- Share screens with an individual or group
- Use annotations during on-screen presentations
- Best of all - there is nothing to install on student devices
Want more support or your BYOD initiatives?
Choose version 8 of Vision Pro, which includes Vision Mobile:
- Allows you to access Vision from your iPad
- Demo from your PC while moving freely around the classroom
- Bonus: includes WizTeach with 70 interactive tools for teaching
Want even more?
Actively engage students and easily assess learning with Netop Response, the web-based student response system that turns any smart device into a clicker. Ideal for BYOD schools, Netop Response helps you evaluate student comprehension in real-time, improving learning outcomes.
- Get your students involved through interactive learning
- Assess comprehension, make adjustments on the fly
- Take advantage of technology you're already using
- Works with any smart device in your BYOD classroom
Simplify student connectivity with the Netop Vision Student app
Connecting to the Vision or Vision Pro classroom has never been easier for students, thanks to the Netop Vision Student app for iPad and Android tablets. Available for free in the iTunes App store and Google Play, the Netop Vision Student app is installed onto student devices. All they have to do is open up the app, enter in the teacher’s computer information, and join the class. Easy as that.
Vision Student apps are available for iPad and Android:
Manage every device in your school or district affordably.
Email email@example.com for campus licensing information.