Classroom Management Solutions for BYOD in Schools
Managing today's BYOD Classroom with Vision
Is your school adopting a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) strategy for student mobile technology? These days, many students are already equipped with their own tablets, computers, cell phones and other smart devices. Instead of excluding these devices from the classroom, some schools are leveraging the technology investments that parents have made to help achieve one-to-one computing goals.
In BYOD schools, student technology is an integral part of the teaching and learning environment. Devices that were once banned as distractions are now being used every day in the classroom. This presents new challenges for teachers and administrators. How do you foster good learning outcomes in the modern classroom? And how do you find tools that will work with any mobile device?
Traditional classroom management tools won't cut it in the BYOD classroom. That’s why Netop offers flexible solutions to fit your needs, no matter what devices your school or district may be adopting.
Teaching with a PC in a mixed device classroom?
Try Vision or Vision Pro classroom management software
How does it work?
Teacher PC > Student Devices
- Demonstrate from the teacher's PC onto smart devices
- View the teacher's screen on any device with a browser
- Share screens with an individual or group
- Use annotations during on-screen presentations
- Students using iPads or Androids can connect to the classroom using the Vision Student App, available for free in the iTunes App store and Google Play
- Also included with Vision Pro:
Manage every device in your school or district affordably.
Email email@example.com for campus licensing information.