Bring PowerPoint to Life
Add interactivity to your PowerPoint presentations
Quiz your students while running a presentation. Get their answers back instantly. View the results and manage interactions - all from a toolbar at the top of your PowerPoint display.
Actionpoint is the floating toolbar by Qwizdom, in industry leader in interactive classroom solutions worldwide. Recently, we partnered to combine Actionpoint with Netop Response: adding robust interactive functionality to your PowerPoint presentations.
With Actionpoint, you can award points, play media files, view response graphs and set question timers. You can create interactive presentations from scratch; you can also import existing presentations to make them interactive too. Moreover, it's a simple, clean toolbar that plugs snugly into your PowerPoint window, so your favorite presentation software looks and feels just as it did.
What can I do with it?
- Customize the look and feel of your presentations
- Create quizzes; automatically save and score student responses
- Run built-in reports, generate compilation data, import to Excel
- Play interactive games with students, create class enthusiasm
- Manage who's participating, create or import participant lists
- Pose a question on the fly to assess comprehension or gauge opinion
See how technology influences today's students. Check out our infographic on the class of 2012.